IBCB’s Men’s Ministry is taking a road trip!
A group of guys…and at least one woman…is car-pooling to Hamburg 4-6 April to attend the Evangelium21 Conference. The conference if free; all you need is to find a place to eat and sleep. (Limited housing is available.)
For more information, download the flyer here or contact Mark Morton (mwjmorton(at)gmail(dot)com).
- Saturday 23. March
- 10:00 – 15:00 h
- Register in advance for lunch and child care
“Grow in Maturity” is one of IBCB’s basic workshops designed to equip you to live the disciple-life! In this four-hour workshop you will be taught the practices — the “holy habits” — of being an authentic follower of Jesus Christ. You will learn essential skills in four key areas: Scripture, Prayer, Finances, and Fellowship.
Our goal this year is to have 75 people attend this workshop AND make a personal covenant commitment to practice these spiritual disciplines. Since 1. January, 32 IBCBers have attended this workshop. (If you’ve attended the workshop and have not yet made your covenant commitment, prayerfully consider do so as soon as possible. We become our commitments!)
If you are a leader, deacon, ministry team leader, or small group leader, make plans to attend this course this month or sometime soon…and bring your team with you! This workshop — along with the three others in this basic series — are at the core of our mission and vision of “multiplying and mobilizing disciple-making followers of Jesus Christ.”
Join us on the IBCB “Fellow-ship” journey of following Jesus together!
Patricia Green needs help getting to church!
Because of recent health problems, Patricia can no longer ride the u-bahn to church. She needs someone to pick her up and take her home on Sundays for worship. Patricia lives in Mitte near the Tiergarten.
If you have a car and are willing to help out — regularly or even just occasionally — please contact Heather Morton (hcfmorton(at)gmail(dot)com).
We pray for parents, teachers and nursery teachers. We pray that they will look after the children entrusted to their care and that they will show them individual love and support. We pray that Christian parents would meet the spiritual, emotional, and physical needs of their children in a way that children will learn that God provides for all our needs.
This Saturday a team of 75 teenagers and youth leaders will arrive in Berlin for a week of partnership evangelism. IBC Berlin will host 20 teenagers and youth leaders to…
- Connect with English classes in local public schools
- Support the work of the Stadtmission by organizing their donations
- Alexanderplatz street evangelism (Monday and Thursday)
- Youth center outreach in Oranienburg
- Serve the City project in Prenzlauer Berg
- Much more…
Here’s how you can help:
1. Encourage our IBC Berlin teenagers to attend the youth events on:
- Saturday–meet at IBC Berlin @ 17:30 and go to Crossway for International Talent Show
- Sunday–Youth Group Pizza, Fun and Games (after worship)
- Thursday–Youth Rally @ IBC Berlin (18:00 h – 21:00 h) w/ ALL students and churches
2. Thursday Night International Pot Luck — We will be hosting over 100 students for the Thursday youth rally and will be providing food for their event. We need everyone who is willing to provide a simple dish that we can serve to the young people. [You can pick up your dish on Sunday.]
3. Thursday Night Sleep Over — The youth team from the States will be leaving for the airport on Friday morning at 4:00 h! So, they will need sleeping bags or blankets to use for sleeping at the church building. Bring a blanket or sleeping bag — with your name written on it — to church on Sunday or on Thursday evening. [You can pick up your sleeping bag or blanket on Sunday.]
Got questions? Contact the church office: admin(at)ibcberlin(dot)org.