Dear Leaders, Deacons, Ministry Council, and Committees:
On Sunday 24. February (after worship) we are holding an all-councils and committees meeting to facilitate cooperation, communication, and coordination of our work together in IBCB. We will begin at 14:00 h and finish no later than 16:30 h.
We ask ALL MINISTRY TEAM leaders to identify and invite an “apprentice leader” – someone involved on your team who can be a second contact person and potential future leader – to join you for the afternoon. If you need some suggestions, contact the church office (Scott or Ruth).
We will provide lunch for you and your family, then we will meet and do the following:
- Focus on Our Mission and Vision: Review Our Mission and Look at Our God Inspired Future
- Present Our Disciple-Making Strategy: Inspiration, Instruction, Involvement, Investment
- Review Responsibilities and Roles: Leaders, Deacons, Teams, Committees, and Officers
- Clarify Lines of Communication and Decision Making
- Present Finance Principles, Policies, and Procedures
- Review Calendar and Ministry Plans for Next 3 Months (Bring ANY and ALL ministry plans for Mar – May
Thank you for serving our Lord through your ministry in our church. I sincerely appreciate the sacrifices you make to further God’s Kingdom. May God bless you for your faithfulness.
Scott Corwin, Pastor
No comments yet.