The following is one attempt to helps us identify ourselves. Are these true of us? Why? Why not? Do we have consensus? Are we in alignment?
Our Kingdom Concept: IBCB exists to glorify God and make disciple-making followers of Jesus Christ by multiplying relational connections between people and God’s purpose in Jesus, the church, and God’s world.
Tagline: Get Connected!
Slogan: Connecting people to Jesus, one another, and God’s world!
- Cross — Jesus Christ is central to our life together.
- Community — Our diversity in unity shows itself in our love for one another.
- Commission — Sharing Jesus’ love with God’s world is our service of worship.
In response to our ReFresh: Higher ‘n Higher strategic study, IBCB’s leaders are recommending to the church a change in job description and increase in hours for Jürgen Ferrary. During the next few weeks, you will see survey results and read a number of articles that have led to this recommendation. In addition, you will have opportunity to participate in a number of “church family conversations” designed to help us find consensus regarding God’s will in the matter for our life together in IBCB.
Important Dates for Your Agenda:
- June: Church Family Conversation (After Worship, 14:00 h)
- July: Church Family Business Meeting (After Worship, 14:00 h)
No comments yet.