Join me for this Fall for an 8-session, online course in the essentials of Christian doctrine.
What do Christians believe about God? Jesus Christ? The Bible? Human beings? Salvation? The future?
And what’s the significance of these core Christian beliefs?
Answers to these questions are the subject of “systematic theology” a summary of what the Bible says about and how Christian history speaks to these foundational topics.
If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to “go deeper” in your knowledge and understanding of faith, I’d like for you to partner with me and “Biblical Training” for an 8-session, online learning experience, A Guide to Christian Theology. Here’s how it will work:
Watch the online lectures by Dr. Gerry Breshears (Professor of Systematic Theology, Western Seminary) — Sign up for a free online account @ Biblical Training and use the free study guide to follow the lectures at your own pace, in your own time. [15 hours (total) w/ 40 video lectures]
Join me 2-times per month (Sep-Dec) in a one-hour, online webinar — I will quickly review the session topics, take your questions and comments, and facilitate a discussion within the group. The focus will be on sharing and applying what we’ve learned.
The schedule for 8-sessions are as follows:
- Introductory Session: Tuesday, 11. Sept @ 20:00 h
- Session 1 — God: Tuesday, 18. Sept @ 20:00 h
- Session 2 — God: Tuesday, 9. Oct @ 20:00 h
- Session 3 — Man: Tuesday, 16. Oct @ 20:00 h
- Session 4 — Jesus: Tuesday, 13. Nov @ 20:00 h
- Session 5 — Spirit: Tuesday, 20. Nov @ 20:00 h
- Session 6 — Sin: Tuesday, 27. Nov @ 20:00 h
- Session 7 — Church: Tuesday 11. Dec @ 20:00 h
- Session 8 — Future: Tuesday 18. Dec @ 20:00