PLEASE NOTE: The information in this blog applies to Sunday 17. May and beyond. Sunday service THIS WEEK continues with “live stream” online at 12:30 h.
Last week we announced that we would begin a “new normal” for onsite worship beginning 17. May, and I asked you to respond to a survey regarding start time. The results are in (see chart below)!
Onsite Worship – We will begin onsite worship on 17. May at 13:00 h for a limited number of people. Don’t worry we will continue to offer online worship as well!
Here’s what you need to do to attend worship onsite:
- Sign up – complete the registration form for each family member attending including name, address, phone number/email address (see below)
- Show up – if you sign up, show up since you are preventing someone else from attending when you don’t; if you can’t sign up, please, don’t show up
- Serve up – we will need host, sound, beamer, and cleaner support; if you are able, please, respond with a “yes” when your team leader contacts you about helping out
Worship Registration Form is available HERE.
When registration has reached the limit of 45 people, you will not be permitted to complete the form. Please, if you are unable to sign up don’t show up since we will not be able to seat you. [If you’re having technical difficulties trying to register, please, contact the church office.]
When you show up here’s what you can expect:
- You will be required to disinfect your hands at the door upon entering
- You must maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m from non-household members
- No physical contact with non-household members is permitted
- You should wear a mouth-nose cover/protection [please, bring your own]
- You must enter through the main doors and exit through the rear doors behind the stage [i.e. the door on the right and the door to the parking lot]
- No kids ministry or coffee time is offered
Online Worship Beginning 17. May – For those unable to attend onsite worship, join us for our online worship at 15:00 h for a “simulated live” interactive worship followed immediately by a sermon discussion time complete with breakout conversation and prayer groups.
We will implement these changes on the 17. May and check in with you by the end of May to see if we need to make any adjustments – i.e. add a second onsite worship, tweak the online interactive format, etc.
Thank you for your patient endurance during these days of challenge and change. If there’s any way that we can serve you, please, reach out to me and I’ll be happy to help you negotiate these days of physical distancing during this pandemic.
I miss seeing you and look forward to the day when I can see you face to face.
*Survey Results (44 respondents)