Onsite Worship – We will gather for public worship at 13:00 h for a limited number of people.
Here’s what you need to do to attend worship onsite:
- Sign up – complete the registration form for each family member attending including name, address, phone number/email address (see below)
- Show up – if you sign up, show up since you are preventing someone else from attending when you don’t; if you can’t sign up, please, don’t show up
- Serve up – we will need host, sound, beamer, and cleaner support; if you are able, please, respond with a “yes” when your team leader contacts you about helping out
Worship Registration Form is available HERE.
If the registration form accepts your name, you have successfully registered and your seat is reserved. When registration has reached the allowable limit, you will not be permitted to complete the form. Please, if you are unable to sign up don’t show up since we will not be able to seat you. [If you’re having technical difficulties trying to register, please, contact the church office.]
When you show up here’s what you can expect:
- You will be required to disinfect your hands at the door upon entering
- You must maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m from non-household members
- No physical contact with non-household members is permitted
- You should wear a mouth-nose cover/protection [please, bring your own]
- You must enter through the main doors and exit through the rear doors behind the stage [i.e. the door on the right and the door to the parking lot]
- No kids ministry or coffee time is offered
Online Worship – For those who prefer worship online, join us for our online worship at 15:00 h for an abbreviated 30-minute worship followed immediately by a sermon discussion time complete with breakout conversation and prayer groups.
Thank you for your patient endurance during these days of challenge and change. If you have any questions or need any clarifications, please, contact the church office. If there’s any way that we can serve you, please, reach out to me and we’ll be happy to help you negotiate these days of physical distancing during this pandemic.