“For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.” Hebrews 4:12 (NIV)
Scripture Memory Tips:
1. Begin and end with the reference. When you attach the reference to the first phrase of the verse it helps you identify the location in Scripture as well as get the verse started.
2. Learn the verse one phrase at a time and build to the point that you’ve memorized the whole verse.
3. Write out your Scripture memory verse on a note card and carry it with you so that you can easily review a number of times throughout the day.
4. Aim for memorizing the verse “word perfect.” It demonstrates your respect for the text, builds your confidence, and helps you gain greater understanding.
5. Review is the key to Scripture memory. Once you’ve memorized a verse review it daily for six weeks and you’ll never forget it.
No comments yet.